Here we go again…
1) If you never lie, you don't have to expend energy remembering to who you told which lie.
2) An intelligent person never needs to lie.
3) Using words deftfully and with skill is an art and a skill needing to be practiced, not unlike fencing, wrestling or games of strategy.
4) If you can advance never having to practice and train while being challenged, you never develop neither skill nor intelligence.
5) Words shape thoughts; this enables you to put your thoughts into words, thoughtfully.
So if the above is taken as true, both in a "farmer's wisdom"-sense and as true in the logical sense, what does that say about politicians and constituents both as a majority?
Marx was a tragedy, and a farce.....
Issuing a brief public apology here, as the 'Stack was apparently misbehaving. It appeared my comments here were being removed moments after posting, and I kept getting kicked to the previous article linked near the top. Post re-boot, things are loading correctly -- and with any luck I'm about to remove the disappointment expressed on the linked thread. File under: technical difficulties.